Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Commercial 2020

 The process of this video started with pre production, where we discussed and decided on a product and ideas. Our concept was a grunge/ punk rock themed lipstick commercial Then once we got our concept we wrote a script and made a story board, then we had to make a call sheet and planned when and where we were going to film. On our film date we just got our props, went to our location and went straight to filming. After we filmed everything I went straight to editing. I worked with others and i went great. First of all we always came to agreement and each one of us had a different role and job. My responsibilities for the project was getting the equipment and editing. During this project I learned some new editing effects like making a 90s grain effect. One thing I would do differently is to be more precise and take more time on my editing. One thing I would do the same is including more art direction in future projects .If I revise the video I will fix my audio and the graphic at the end. I will take these editing techniques to future projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Final Reflection

 5 Guarantees I have improved drastically in all of these skills. I improved in technical skills by mastering the Adobe suite, and Collabora...