Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Process.

In this project we got to make a short film on a chosen treatment. I choose "Cowardly Reflections". This was a unique script about death. For this film we started with pre- production. We finished the script then started story boards. We then scouted for actors and locations. During this , as art director, I made mood boards and listed props we needed. We pretty much failed at finding actors. Many alternatives were suggested but , I feel like my group just gave up. because of this we didn't end up with a short film. To solve this problem, I ended up making my own shortfilm. This was pretty hard because I did this myself, I even acted. To film it I had to work a lot with the tripod. I got a lot of equipment such as a canon rebel . While working on this i learned how to use this equipment. When I edited I experimented with sound. I tried making some folly to include in my film , I also mastered sequencing.  


5 Guarantees

Technical skills- 

I filmed this video, worked with new equipment and spent a long time editing.

Communication/Leadership

I tried to get the group to film, and come up with alternatives , but it failed.

Project Managment-

I took my own time to do my own film to turn in.

Reflection

Differently, I would probably choose a different group because they didn't work well. I also would add more to my final film because it was quite short  . I would solve problems like I did for this one the same. From this experience developed problem solving and leadership skills that will help me in the future. I am proud of myself for my work and I hope for better in future project



No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Final Reflection

 5 Guarantees I have improved drastically in all of these skills. I improved in technical skills by mastering the Adobe suite, and Collabora...