Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Film reel 2020


 Film reel

In this reel I tried to convey happiness and treasuring life. From editing this film reel I noticed I do well with art direction and editing.To showcase cinematography and lighting I chose the shots that I thought were the prettiest. To showcase audio I chose a song that matched my theme. I edited it together based on what was happening in the clips, for example when the music was slow , I used some of the darker clips, and I put the happy clips when it sped up. I also made sure I didn't put clips from the same project directly next to each other. Differently, I would export on a school computer because my computer wouldn't upload in good quality. I would edit the same for future reels. To make it complete I will ad more audio, such as folly or nat sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Final Reflection

 5 Guarantees I have improved drastically in all of these skills. I improved in technical skills by mastering the Adobe suite, and Collabora...