Tuesday, February 4, 2020

                                      Butterfly-LOONA

                                                  MV Project Analysis 

Summary

Background


This is my favorite music video and it is for my one of my favorite groups, "Loona". Loona's music videos always are compelling to me because they use a lot of symbolism throughout all of their MVs like the apple and running. This all ties together to the loonaverse , and this is definitely showed in butterfly.

Plot/story

This Music Video showcases Woman around
the world. The plot is kind of hard to understand, as it's more symbolic. I think it symbolizes self love, and breaking out of self hatred.  This was told by woman dancing in various locations, symbols and cinematography.

Contribution in my work

This music video was a huge production and was filmed in 5 different countries. This being in different countries meant having multiple different teams on different locations. This means that communication and collaboration was really important for this. These are actually 2 of are 5 guarantees for ecomm. Collaboration is super important for ecomm, especially the feature film. With all of our roles we both have to communicate with one another and collaborate. These are both skills we have already learned, but we will keep continuing on improving these skills.

What was done well?!

This music video was extremely aesthetically pleasing. The locations that were chosen were beautiful. This Music video was edited really well. I love how they told this story symbolically. Overall this music video is pretty much perfect and I don't think there is anything that could've been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Final Reflection

 5 Guarantees I have improved drastically in all of these skills. I improved in technical skills by mastering the Adobe suite, and Collabora...