Thursday, October 4, 2018

POP ART

What did I do

For my pop art project I choose to use random colors that are appealing. I copied my main layer many times and change all the colors and textures out of the copies and layered them on top of each other.

My inspiration

I waned to do a classic pop-art style inspired by Andy Warhol. He is most famous for his iconic Marilyn Monroe piece. I incorporated his style by using multiple colors and copying the same picture and just changing the color.

Finished thoughts

At the end of the project I was pretty impressed with my work. Although it could of been a little more clean. It matched up with my vision pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Final Reflection

 5 Guarantees I have improved drastically in all of these skills. I improved in technical skills by mastering the Adobe suite, and Collabora...