Friday, March 9, 2018

WEB DESIGN AND CARP

                                                Overview

Finished product 
For this project we used Dream weaver to add carp to a plain website page. This project was a lot easier than the last web project. although it was easier I still went through some malfunctions. The only differences between the starting html file and the ending html files was the effects that added carp to it at the end. All this new style info went into the code


How I used carp

Contrast

     Contrast was mainly used in the text. From heading and body text size, font and color was changed.

Alignment 

Title is nicely aligned in center while body is nicely aligned on the left.

                                                      Repetiton

                                                      Color in dog is repeated in text.

                                                      Proximity

                                                    Title and author is grouped away from text.

What did I learn?

This project helped me get the hang of dreamweaver, I also learned some coding.


                                                    

      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Final Reflection

 5 Guarantees I have improved drastically in all of these skills. I improved in technical skills by mastering the Adobe suite, and Collabora...