Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Designing Jared

The Project

The project was to update the model's clothes , hair and background to make him your own. We used images we found off the web and masked them in.


How I incorporated the tools

I used the brush too give Jarod makeup. I used the blending to make it more realistic. I used the mask to give Jarod a cake head, I Also used making to add patterns in the clothes and backround.
with the adjustments I just changed the saturation.

The result 

The result didn't end up like my vision because I changed my plans when finding pictures. My original idea was to do a 90s theme , but then I thought of incorporating
sweets. At the end I was pretty impressed with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Final Reflection

 5 Guarantees I have improved drastically in all of these skills. I improved in technical skills by mastering the Adobe suite, and Collabora...