Thursday, March 1, 2018

Logo design

What did We do?

We got to make a custom logo for ourselves. It was a step by step process. We had to make sketches then make it  adobe illustrator. In illustrator we had to try to make many variations then put it into mockups.

My Ideas

When I was sketching I got ideas made with stars and rainbows. I ended up first making a star in a circle that was a pastel rainbow. Crazy right? This was my favorite logo I made it reminded of a toy line which seemed fitting to me because Im child at heart. Then I tried to convert other ideas. I didn't really like the others so I just stuck with the original.

MY IDEAS


MESSING WITH COLOR
MOCKUPD


FINAL LOGO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Final Reflection

 5 Guarantees I have improved drastically in all of these skills. I improved in technical skills by mastering the Adobe suite, and Collabora...