Monday, December 11, 2017

Final Chase scene

Pre - Production

  For this project Pre- Production went smoothy. I had a great team that came up with great ideas. We ended up using my idea. We were going for an artsy and powerful concept. The idea was that the protagonist suffered from depression and was running away from fear and insecurity. By the end she regains self confidence. We all worked as actors and directed together as a team. I was the main actor and grace was the main director.

Process

Since we came up with an elaborate idea the process took a longer time, but with hard work we got it done faster than we thought. We had to change some of the original ideas due to absent team mates and time in general.  i had a blast filming the chase scenes too!

Editing

With this project editing went really well. I have started to get the hang of premiere pro. This time i added a lot of transitions, changed the speed and changed the color. I still had problems with loosing my footage but when i lost it I got it right back.

Final Product

The final product turned out really great and i'm elicited to share it with my peers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Final Reflection

 5 Guarantees I have improved drastically in all of these skills. I improved in technical skills by mastering the Adobe suite, and Collabora...